Hello! I’m Jane.
I’m a strategist and user experience designer with a passion for visual storytelling and human computer interaction. Worked at Samsung SDS as a product designer and solution consultant, and graduated with a MSc in Human Computer Interaction from University of St Andrews (Dean’s list).
PRODUCT DESIGNER | SAMSUNG SDS | 2015-2017
· Gathered and evaluated user requirements, in collaboration with product managers and engineers.
· Conducted usability tests on each independent type of page on the application and created a report showcasing findings.
· Developed mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrated how the application functioned and looked like.
· Created data visualizations of reports and dashboards to drive key business decisions.
SOLUTION CONSULTANT | SAMSUNG SDS | 2012-2014
· Analyzed clients’ business needs and system requirements by quantitative and qualitative research.
· Suggested value by presenting project proposals and demonstrating SAMSUNG SDS applications.
· Provided a link between sales and project delivery to ensure the clients’ experiences were consistent.
SEARCH ENGINE ASSESSOR | LIONBRIDGE | 2008-2012
· Analyzed the users’ experiences with the search in Google.
GRAPHIC DESIGN | SHILLINGTON SCHOOL (NEW YORK, US) | 2018
MSC IN HUMAN COMPUTER INTERACTION | UNIVERSITY OF ST ANDREWS (SCOTLAND, UK) | 2017-2018
* Honors: Dean’s List
BS IN COMPUTER SCIENCE ENGINEERING | HANYANG CYBER UNIVERSITY (ONLINE) | 2013-2016
* Honors: Summa cum laude
BA IN APPLIED STATISTICS, BA IN ECONOMICS | YONSEI UNIVERSITY (SEOUL, SOUTH KOREA) | 2008-2012
* Honors: Dean’s list
· Balsamiq Mockups
· Statistical Analysis
· Usability Testing
· User Modeling